Adobe Framemaker 2019 For Windows Activation Global
+ Best Price– Limited Time Offer
+ No Tax – No Payment Fees
+ No Monthly Fee
+ Free Shipping Via Email
+ Very Good & Very Cheap
+ 100% Customer Satisfaction
You will Receive : Activation and Download Link via Email(Max 8 H)
When the payment is confirmed , We will sent it to your Email
Important: No Physical Delivery , This is Electronic Delivery
Fast. Powerful. Future-ready. Boost performance with an all-new 64-bit Adobe FrameMaker 2019. Create rich, immersive content with unmatched image handling capabilities. Experience faster opening and publishing of PDF and HTML5 files. Push the envelope with new capabilities built on top of the latest technologies. Get started with XML/DITA authoring with an easy-to-use workspace, productivity enhancements, and lots more.
Turbocharge your content creation
With an all-new 64-bit architecture, you can significantly boost productivity with more memory for long, complex documents. Open files up to 40% faster. Work with images like never before with support for transparency, high quality import and other striking enhancements. Open up a world of possibilities with the latest technologies, modern libraries, Duden hyphenation and spell-checking support and more.
From PDF to Responsive HTML5. Accelerate your publishing.
Publish up to 65% faster with an all-new PDF engine. Secure PDFs with a password. Have precise control over print settings such as marks and bleeds, and other output settings including DITA templates. Exceed customer expectations at every touchpoint by publishing at will – as PDF, Responsive HTML5, Mobile App, EPUB, and more.
Getting started with XML/DITA has never been easier
Harness the power of XML/DITA with a workspace designed for both beginners and experts. Quickly and smoothly handle XML files with an all-new file opening and parsing engine. Boost productivity with multiple enhancements in XML workspace, structure view, breadcrumbs and more. Specify DITA constraints while generating an EDD.
What’s New in Adobe Framemaker 2019:
- Powerful 64-bit architecture. Significantly boost performance with an all-new 64-bit architecture. Effortlessly work on long, complex XML and non-XML documents with better memory management and a larger memory space. Publish up to 65% faster to PDF and Responsive HTML5.
- Interactive real-time progress bar. Now know the status of tasks like book updates and PDF generation with information-rich, easy-to-understand progress indicators at every stage.
- New image transparency support. Publish clean, stunning documents with support for image transparency to blend text with pictures, and pictures with pictures.
- Out-of-the-box SharePoint 2016 support. Instantly connect to Microsoft SharePoint Online or a SharePoint 2016 CMS.
- Quick access to Welcome Screen. Open the Welcome Screen in a new tab via the workspaces drop-down menu to easily access templates, plug-ins, customizations, and more.
- New Duden dictionary support. Get out-of-the-box support for Duden, a trusted German dictionary, for more accurate spelling and hyphenation.
- One-click image resizing. Fit an image to a frame or vice versa by simply right-clicking on the image or frame.
- WebP image support. Take advantage of Google’s modern WebP image format. It allows you to use high-quality visuals that load faster thanks to a smaller file size (compared to JPEG or PNG).
- More control over PDFs. Have more control over print settings like marks and bleeds and other PDF output settings across documents and projects.
- Password-protected PDFs. Prevent unauthorized access by setting passwords for PDFs directly while publishing.
- Effortless EDD creation. Generate an EDD using the easy-to-use rich HTML user interface, with the ability to specify DITA constraints. Customize the default RNGs for DITA 1.3.
- DITA OT 3.0 support. Leverage out-of-the-box support for DITA OT 3.0 to seamlessly publish content in various formats, including PDF, HTML, Microsoft HTML Help (CHM), and Java Help. Use the free OASIS DITA-OT plug-in to carry out DITAVAL-based filtering while publishing.
- XSLT 3.0 support. Create a variety of transformation scenarios by applying predefined or customized XSLT to XML files, and execute them using a range of JAXP-compliant processors. Define the scope of the transformation—a file, all files in a folder, DITA map, or all children of a book. XSLT 3.0 support is provided via Saxon Enterprise Edition 9.8.3, which is bundled with Adobe FrameMaker 2019.
Adobe Framemaker 2019 – Other Key Features:
- Up to 65% faster file performance. Save time with performance enhancements that make opening and publishing files to PDF or Responsive HTML5 a whole lot faster.
- Enhanced image handling. Effortlessly import and work with hundreds of images in the same document faster than ever before.
- High-quality images. Make JPEG and SVG images look great in all your documents with superior processing using Adobe’s latest image technologies.
- Support for colored icons. It’s your workspace, your way. Choose between a brighter and more colorful UI or a monochrome experience.
- Slick and powerful Welcome Screen. Save time by directly accessing templates and projects that have been marked as favorite from your Welcome Screen.
- All-new platform. Enjoy a future-ready, cutting-edge experience that supports all the latest technologies. Updated Adobe and other libraries deliver an experience that’s on par with any other industry-leading product from Adobe.
- New Windows based File Open dialog. Access files more easily with the modern, Windows based File Open dialog. Users have the option of switching back to the older dialog box at any time.
- Faster and lighter setup. Save a significant amount of time and disk space with the new streamlined installer.
- WYSIWYG color output. Get predictable and consistent color output as you use images and other elements in your documents.
- All-new PDF Engine. Publish PDFs up to 65% faster with the new PDF engine, invented by Adobe, the makers of PDF.
- Customize DITA templates for PDF output. Easily apply DITA templates and access ditafm-output controls from the Publish pod. Store templates as a part of the sts (setting) file for easy import and export.
- Greater content accessibility. Meet accessibility standards, such as Section 508, to ensure that everyone can access content published as HTML5 and PDF.
- Faster XML file handling. Quickly open or package DITA maps/files with a new file opening and parsing engine.
- Smoother DITA authoring experience. Now easily author in XML/DITA with a more intuitive workspace. Boost productivity with an enhanced structure view, see breadcrumbs in WYSIWYG view, and insert, paste or delete before or after content in structure view.
- Enhanced Packager. Work smarter and faster with the new parsing engine. Share projects easily with colleagues, subject matter experts, and translators. Create a self-contained package of your documents, books, or DITA maps—with all referenced files, images, and configurations included.
- 64- or 32-bit Intel® Pentium® Core i3 or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, or 7
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- JRE 8
- Maximum supported screen resolution – 4K (3480 x 2160, 8.3 megapixel, aspect ratio 16:9)